Wilks Head and Eve LLP are pleased to announce we will be running a seminar on 10th January 2018 in London. The programme is aimed at Rates Retention and assisting Local Authorities with the challenges moving forward into 2018.
Key benefits from the programme:-
- Advice on statutory returns, NNDR 1/NNDR 3, and forecasting on losses from appeals;
- CCA – The challenges when forecasting on losses and appeals against a Billing Authorities own occupations;
- Increasing revenues from identification of missing or undervalued properties – advice and guidance on where to look and how to comply with the VOA process;
- A review of the timing around retention and LA funding – Central List;
- Recent caselaw developments and the effect case law has on Billing Authority forecasting.
Click here to download the programme and booking information