A fully managed comprehensive rates retention service, delivered by experts with over 200 years of valuation experience, underpinned by data but driven through expertise.
The services we undertake include:
Forecasting for rates retention
- Losses on outstanding appeals, reviewing lists where there are outstanding appeals 2000, 2005, 2010 and 2017
- Future forecasting on potential appeals and the losses which may occur as a result of these future appeals.
- More than just an algorithm on historic appeals projected for future losses, but a detailed analysis of appeals applying valuation experience and knowledge
- Full audit compliance – providing fully supported documentation for the forecasted losses
- Losses are provided showing RV loss and cash loss using the relevant multiplier, including showing the backdated liability
- Report outputs assist with completion of NNDR1 & NNDR3
- Identification of missing and undervalued properties using a range of datasets
- Fully compliant BAR submissions process
- Reviews of reductions affecting yield considered
- Online client portal to manage and report on case management.
Management of Completion Notices
- Including dealing with challenges and evidencing determinations
Estimation of rateable value
- For a single property or project, estimating the rateable values this may attract
- Undertaking a budget review and sensitivity analysis, looking at the effects on budget for future planning
Our fully managed service aims to reduce clients time and resources. In addition to the core services clients have access to full advice and support on all aspects of rating.
If you would like to obtain a quote or enquire about any of our services, please call or email us today on:
020 7637 8471
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or put you in touch with a specialist partner who will advise you further.